Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sleeping Golightly

While perusing the web this afternoon I came upon a fabulously tacky website. At fredflare.com you can pick out all sorts of fun and funky (and exceedingly tacky) clothes and accessories. My favorite is this darling Holly Golightly sleep mask - a perfect replica of the sleep mask worn by Holly Golightly herself (satin lined with elegant trim and terry backing). There is a homegoods section that sells a variety of useless items such as the solar-powered rainbow maker and the heart-shaped egg mold. The website also carries a number of books and stationary that are well worth a look. I love the scratch n sniff cards from Jack and Lulu and the Andy Warhol: fashion book, featuring Warhol paintings for the likes of Mademoiselle and Glamour.

So fun. So tacky! Enjoy!

~flutterbyblue

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am in love with this sleeping mask! I've been looking for a copy for years!