Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tim Tams come to the U.S.A.

When I heard that TimTam cookies would be available at Target for a short time, I was PRETTY excited. I used to eat these crisp chocolate covered biscuits when I was in Australia. I used to have friends ship them to me after I moved back to Boston. When Mr Youth contacted me about taste testing the Pepperidge Farm TimTam cookie I jumped at the chance.

As I recall, TimTam cookies were on the sweet side. I used to munch them with coffee or a nice tall glass of milk. When my package arrived in the mail, I decided to share them with a few friends to get their opinion as well. The caramel TimTam was tastier than I remembered. The two layers of biscuits were not too sweet (which I like) and deliciously coated in chocolate. In between the two biscuits was a layer of chewy caramel and chocolate cream. I could have eaten the whole package on my own.

I'm not sure if TimTams are here to stay, so take advantage while you can! Trek out to your nearest Target and pick up a package to try for yourself!

~flutterbyblue


Image lifted from www.pepperidgefarm.com

No comments: