Monday, January 26, 2009

Pacific Natural Foods


One of my favorite morning habits is to drink a cup of hazelnut flavored coffee after breakfast. When I was told to lay off the caffeine for a few weeks, I was at a loss as to what to do.

In search of food products that satisfy my (fortunately) temporary dietary restrictions, I came across Pacific Natural Foods Hazelnut beverage at the grocery store. I *love* hazelnuts, so this drink, which is actually made with roasted nuts, seemed right up my alley. The drink was rich, creamy and filled with nutty flavor. Sort of like milk mixed with hazelnut syrup, only healthy for you. DELISH. I could get used to this!

Pacific Natural Foods also makes an almond version of this drink as well! Try them both at your neighborhood grocery store!

~flutterbyblue

Image lifted from www.pacificfoods.com

No comments: