Thursday, November 20, 2008

N.E.E.T.

While browsing through the latest edition of N.E.E.T. magazine, I came across these fabulous finds:

The Illiyon dress from Leanimal by Leanne Marshall. Now that she's won Project Runway, I'll never be able to afford her gorgeous clothes!

A Silhouette Necklace by Early Jewelry. Kitchy-cute and kind of funky!

Chainmail jewelry by Crescent Maille.

Tough Lolita Hooks by Poison Apple. Sweet and sparkly in a dangerous sort of way. I love the little silver skulls and I'm obsessed with those little metal bows.

Vintage treasures by This Charming Girl. So fun to browse!

A Shimmer Dress at Candy Store Collective. If only I had a real job I might be able to afford some of these clothes!



...and there's plenty more where that came from!

~flutterbyblue

Images lifted from www.earlyjewelry.com, poisonapplenyc.etsy.com, and www.candystorecollective.com.

No comments: