Monday, October 6, 2008

Sabon

Yesterday afternoon I stopped in at Sabon with the full intention of trying out their free scrub and walking out of the shop unscathed. Unfortunately for me, I tried the new creamy scrub in carrot. The little ground peach kernels and crushed olive seeds were gentle on my hands, and the deliciously mild, yet beautifully fragranced 'carrot' scent was impossible to resist. I bought a container. I also bought a container of the 'carrot' scented lotion yum...

And I wasn't done yet. The deliciously minty Face Polisher seemed perfect for my poor, dry skin. It's getting to be Fall, after all, and a girl really needs to keep her skin well scrubbed and moisturized!

Who knew how easy it would be to blow a hundred bucks in only 10 minutes?

Sabon. C'est bon.

~flutterbyblue

Sabon
129 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02116
(617) 236-1931


Image lifted from sabonnyc.com.

No comments: