Monday, December 14, 2009

Charlie Brown Christmas Tree

Every year for Christmas I've wanted to have a real Christmas tree. I love the smell of pine needles and the sight of twinkling colored lights. However, just like the snow that I spent THREE HOURS shoveling off my driveway earlier this week, some things are just not worth the effort. So this year I went to my neighborhood Walmart and picked up a Charlie Brown Christmas tree in-a-box. I'd spotted one of these on the receptionist's desk while waiting in line for my annual flu shot and decided I had to have one.

No childhood is complete without a good dose of Charlie Brown cartoons. You must remember this scene:



After lighting a Thymes Frasier Fir candle I can sit by my little fake Charlie Brown Christmas tree and be thankful for all of those pine needles I won't have to vacuum.

~flutterbyblue

No comments: